Drilling & Well Servicing Worldwide Directory
Features and Benefits:
Midwest Publishing Company is today's AUTHORITY in the Worldwide Drilling and Well Servicing Industry both onshore and offshore.
|Drilling & Well Servicing Directory Statistics|
The new Online Energy Directory is the most comprehensive drilling and well servicing data source available presented in the most user friendly environment known. The directory contains more listings than ever before, not only of drilling and well servicing companies both across North America and Internationally, but also of all the support sectors in the industry, from the largest worldwide engineer/contractors to local service and supply companies in every area.
• Offshore drilling counts reflect rig number by type: submersible, semi submersible, jackup, drillship, inland barge and platform
• Onshore well servicing counts reflect number of rotary rigs by depth.
• Offshore well servicing counts reflect number by type: offshore platform or inland barge.
• Division, field, and maintenance offices.
• Firms worldwide that support the Drilling and Well Servicing Industry including 3,900 companies in the Equipment Manufacturers and Suppliers section and 4,600 companies in the Engineers, Contractors and Service Companies section.
• Buyer's Guide categories reflect specific products and services provided by selected companies in both sections.
• Support company details - descriptions of goods and services provided, industry segments served, and additional information to facilitate business.
• Links provided to 7,700 websites and 64,000 email addresses.
• 1,100 cross reference listings to help you track down company name changes, new and past mergers and acquisitions.
• Priced at $175, the Drilling and Well Servicing Online Energy Directory provides the best value available today.
Let the AUTHORITY in the Worldwide Drilling and Well Servicing Industry provide you with all the business contact information that you'll ever need!
If the Drilling & Well Servicing Directory Interests you, make sure to check out our "Exploration & Production" Online Energy Directories: North American (Available in four segments as Mid Continent & Eastern US, Rocky Mountain & Western US, Texas, and Houston & Gulf Coast), International, and Offshore!!!