Refining & Gas Processing Industry Worldwide Directory
Features and Benefits:
Midwest Publishing Company's Online Energy Directory is the most comprehensive Refining and Gas Processing data source available in the industry.
|Refining & Gas Processing Directory Statistics|
The directory, presented in the most user friendly environment known, includes Refining and Gas Processing Companies across North America and Internationally, and all support sectors from worldwide engineers/contractors to local service and supply companies.
• Each refinery listing includes the crude charge capacity, processes utilized, and type and volume of major end products.
• Over 2,250 Gas processing plant listings reflect gas capacity, gas throughput, process and conditioning methods, and type and volume of each major end product when available.
• Firms worldwide that support the Refining & Gas Processing Industry including 6,900 companies in the Equipment Manufacturers and Suppliers section and 4,600 companies in the Engineers, Contractors and Service Companies section.
• Buyer's Guide categories reflect specific products and services provided by selected companies in both sections.
• Support company details - descriptions of goods and services provided, industry segments served, and additional information to facilitate business dealings.
• Links provided to 11,000 websites and 104,000 email addresses.
• Over 1,500 cross references to help you track down company name changes, new and past mergers and acquisitions.
• Priced at $225, the Refining & Gas Processing Online Energy Directory provides more quality information than directories selling for $500.
Let the AUTHORITY in the Worldwide Refining and Gas Processing Industry provide you with all the business contact information that you'll ever need!
If the Refining & Gas Processing Directory Interests you, make sure to check out the "Petrochemical Industry Worldwide," "Gas Utility: Local Distribution Companies," and the "Pipeline Industry Worldwide" Directory Titles!!!